Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Wish List

Hi loves, 

               The will be no tutorial today i will be uploading it tomorrow, so today i thought i would write my wish list of make up that i would love to own someday. There is always something in the market that is interesting or exciting but you always end up emptying out your wallet, so its better to make a wish list and save up. 

so let me share my list with you

1. Inglot Power Of Matte pallets 



2. Real Techniques Complete Brush Set.

3. Beauty Blender



4. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eye shadow



5. l'oreal infallible eyeshadow



6. Inglot Rainbow Eye shadows


7. Make up forever HD foundation

8. Urban Decay setting spray



9. Urban Decay eye shadows




Well this is my list, I know its long and i want to expand my make up collection and it is going to be expensive but it requires a lot of saving up since here in Malaysia every thing is 3 times the actual price, which sucks..  

What do you guys think of my wish list? Do you have a make up wish list? be sure to share it with me in the comments below.. 

Until Next Time...



XOXO
Antique-Purple




1 comment:

  1. You can try Essence's cream shadows for a cheaper alternative. In Brunei, it's 2 times more expensive. And I've been drooling over Inglots rainbow shadows, wish it is here in Brunei :)

    http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...