Friday, January 27, 2012

Avon Haul

Hi ladies,

I am excited to kick start my blog with a haul. I love hauls to death. Lately i have been obsessed with Avon,their products have been amazingly pigmented, and come in excitingly lovely shades, that you just want to grab em all. So without further ado here is my mini haul.

sorry my picture quality isn't that great, i will try to improve them in the future. I purchased these items when i went to Saudi Arabia as they have the same collection as uk, but the price is as reasonable as Malaysia. Which is the best part.


Item 1:
Avon super shock eye liner in blackened metal
This would be lovely as an eyeshadow base. I will be doing a full review soon, so watch out.
Price: Rm 40


Item 2:
Avon mega impact gel eyeliner in black flash
This is exactly like Avon super shock pencil.
Price Rm 27 (was on sale)



Item 3:
color trend flirty eyes case in the shade's bright eyes & coco dreams
The minute i saw these i knew i had to have em, the colors are gorgeous and they are very well pigmented.
Price Rm 30 each.






I will be doing a full review on all these items, so keep coming back ladies. Picture credited to Avon.co.uk

Love
Antique-purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...