Monday, April 23, 2012

Blog Of Beauty Tag

hi loves,


              I wont be posting a review today, but instead i will be doing a tag i read on meena's blog called the blog of beauty. 



The 5 questions


1) What is your favourite part about blogging?

I love my followers and the feedback they give, its really helpful.



2) Is there something you dislike about blogging?

no not really. 

3) What are your favourite types of posts to read?
I love love love hauls.. it makes me wanna go out there and buy everything

4) What's your favorite post from your own blog?
It has to be what's on my eye Wednesdays, I love creating wearable & easy to follow tutorials.

5) Which beauty product do you want to purchase due to reading another persons blog? 

currently on my 
radar is the inglot power of matte eye shadows. I am saving up so i can buy both pallets..



so loves if your reading this I tag you. Leave a link to you blogs in the comments below so I can read your tag answers. And if you have any other tags you want me to do let me know..


Until next time...



XoXo

Antique-Purple

2 comments:

  1. I think I may do this tag later on!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award here http://trulypolished.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...