Monday, April 2, 2012

Review Monday - Avon super enchant

Hi there, 

              The days go by within a blink of an eye. I cant believe its another review Monday. For this weeks review ive chosen Avon super enchant. Click here if you want to check my mascara haul. 



When i first got this mascara i was quiet sceptical, i thought this mascara would make my lashes dry, clumpy and flaky. But i was dead wrong. 



I love the way the brush is, the hour glass shape is not only unique, it also fits perfectly on to my lashes and distributes the mascara evenly.

My Lashes without mascara 

My lashes with Avon Super Enchant

Lashes side view

My thoughts:


absolutely love the mascara wand it distributes product to my lashes evenly avoiding clumping. Above are the pictures of my lashes with two coats of mascara. On the website it stated that the mascara has lash conditioning ingredients like petroleum jelly which makes your lashes soft to the touch and does not flake. This mascara made my lashes look longer fuller and stayed beautifully curled through out the day. Ive had this mascara on for about 12 hours and hasn't it flaked, or made my lashes look droopy. 

The tube contains about 8 ml of product.

I rate this product 9/10 and i would recommend this to everyone.


Price & Availability:


This product retails for about Rm 28 and can be found Avon Uk , Avon Saudi Arabia, Avon malasiya


What do you think of this weeks review? Have you tried Avon Super Enchant? or is it your first time finding out this product? Let me know in the comments below. If you liked this post be sure to share it the links are below.


Don't forget to check out Blog Love Therapy to discover new blogs.  Until next time..




XoXo
Antique-Purple

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like a really good product! I love Avon mascara :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try this mascara
    found your blog through blog hop
    I am now following, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mascara is fab, i cant live without it. thanks for following

      Delete
  3. That Mascara looks great! I really need to get my hands on some Avon products. Nice blog! Just followed :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...