Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tips & Tricks Thursday- Stronger Nails

Hi loves, 


             Hope you all are doing great. I cant believe another week is coming to an end. This weeks tips & tricks i will be talking about how to get stronger nails by using garlic, yes you read right garlic for stronger nails. 




Garlic is very handy and it can be used in many recipes. Its a great antioxidant and if taken for long period it is said to reduce cholesterol.


So the way to achieve strong finger nails is to add garlic, regularly to your food, its that simple. You would see a difference in your nails within a month. I used to have brittle thin nail and since ive added garlic to my meals my nails have drastically changed. 


Another way to achieve strong nails, is to chop garlic and put it in your nail polish or your top coat and let it sit for about a week and your polish or top coat has become a strengthener. 


If you done wear polish you can just apply the juice of the polish on to your nails everyday.


What do you think of this weeks tips & tricks Thursday? Was it helpful? Let me know in the comments below. If you liked this post be sure to share if using the links below.


Until Next Time...



XOXO
Antique-Purple

3 comments:

  1. I eat so much garlic but my nails are all weak and flaky! I must eat more!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hun so sorry.. try putting the juice of the garlic on your nails and let it soak in, maybe that would work. hope it works for you hun

      Delete
  2. what an interesting tip, never heard this before! It seems like my nails go through cycles of being strong and weak, very annoying. I am stopping by from the blog hop to say hello!

    I am hosting a 150 follower BENEFIT COSMETICS giveaway, check it out!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...