Hope you all are doing great, for this week's tutorial i will be doing a colourful look for clubbing using turquoise, blue and purple. Hope you enjoy.
I have marked the colours i will be using for this look.
1. Prime your lids to prevent creasing.
2. Then take a white pencil and apply all over the lids, this would make the colours stand out.
3. Take a flat shader brush and take the matte turquoise marked with a orange circle and apply it on the outer corner.
4. Using the same flat shader brush take the shimmery blue marked with a blue circle and apply it in the middle of your lids. Make sure to blend to avoid a harsh line.
5. Taking a blending brush and apply the dark purple colour marked with the white circle on the outer v. Make sure to blend to avoid a harsh line.
6. Then using the same blending brush take the colour marked with the purple circle and bring it up into your crease. Make sure to blend to avoid a harsh line.
7. Taking a pencil brush pick up the dark purple colour marked with the white circle and blend it into your lower lash line.
8. Line the inner lower & upper lash line with a black pencil liner.
9. Curl your lashes and apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
10. Apply your other make-up as usual.
Products I used
1. Mac Studio Fix Fluid
2. Mac Mineralized Concealer
3. Mac Studio Fix Powder
- 88 palette
- Rimmel Lipstick in 082 Heavenly
So what do you guys think of this weeks tutorial? Let me know in the comments below.. If you liked this post why not share it the links are below...
Until Next Time..