Monday, June 11, 2012

Review Monday- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

Hi loves, 


              Hope you all are doing great. For this week i will be reviewing Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks, from my collective haul if you want to check that out click here . I have 3 different lipsticks to review so hope you enjoy..








Price: Rm 22.90 Each


Quantity: 4.2 g


Packaging: The product comes in a metal tube with a translucent square cover.


Fragrance: Floral and yummy :)


What Maybelline Says: 
                                  CRISPER COLOUR from pure pigments 
      CREAMIER FEEL from nourishing honey nectar

My Review:
I have always been in love with all the products maybelline comes up with. And this brand has never let me down so far. And the Colour Sensational Lipsticks is one of them. The product comes in a translucent coloured tube that matches the lipstick inside. These lipsticks are so pigmented and moisturising, the texture to this is creamy and glides on effortlessly. These lipsticks go on glossy and stay on for 3-5 hours, even though the glossiness goes of the tint of the colour stays on for about an hour or so.  






+ 065 Hooked On Pink - I would say this colour is a pinky red with a glossy finish. And this colour is perfect for all the skin tones. I am in love with this colour, i wear this everyday. 
Hooked On Pink

+ 515 Coral Crush- This colour goes on vibrantly, but it is not a neon orange as seen in the tube it is slightly muted kind of like a pinky orange. This goes on glossy as well.

Coral Crush


+ 015 Born With It - This colour is a soft pinky nude with shimmer, This goes on glossy as well, but the shimmers in the lipstick kind of get into the lip lines. If you have darker lips this might look pale and ghostly. But this lipstick is great to use to tone down brighter lipsticks. 

Born With It

In A Nutshell:


Pros:
- Affordable
pigmented 
- moisturising
- creamy


Cons:
- The shimmers in the shimmery shades might get into the lip lines.


I would rate this product 4.5/5 


I would definitely repurchase lipsticks from this line again. Since it is affordable and pigmented and there are 62 shades to choose from. 


what do you guys think of this weeks review? Have you tried Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks? What do you think of it? Let me know what you think in the comments below. If you liked this post be sure to share it the links are below. 


Until Next Time...




XoXo
Antique-Purple

9 comments:

  1. I love these but my favourite has to be Atomic Pink and I might go and get Born with It!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line of maybelline too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like coral crush, but all your swatches look nice. One of my favorite lipsticks is a discontinued maybelline color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Born with it looks great! Love the post :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving "Born With It"!!

    Thanks for following along with me :)

    Happy to be your newest follower!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I awarded you with the "Versatile Blogger Award" check it out :)

    http://hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-was-so-fortunate-to-receive-two-blog.html

    xo, Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of born with it!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I don't know if this matter to you or not but this person on facebook is using your picture to sell products. I've found my pictures as well as other bloggers on it. This is not spam. Please take a look for yourself and do as you see fit. The sad thing is they even put their watermark on your picture. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559839834031157&set=pb.158378177510660.-2207520000.1358156199&type=3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-prn1%2F21903_559839834031157_1778452439_n.jpg&size=803%2C571

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and this lipstick is really good, thanks for sharing with us.

    Visit for Inglot cosmetics http://www.majorbrands.in

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...