For this weeks make up tutorial, i will be showing you what i wear to university on the days i don't feel like using colour. Ive used browns in this look to give a softer appearance. Its very simple and extremely easy to achieve. so lets begin.
1. Always start with priming your lids to prevent your look from creasing.
2. Use a brown eye-liner pencil and apply it really close to your lash line you can wing it out if you want to
3. Then take a brown liquid liner and layer it on top.
4. Using an angled brush apply a chocolate brown eye-shadow on top and smudge it
5. Then apply a black or brown eye liner on your lower lash line.
6. Apply your favourite mascara.
7. Apply pink lipstick and lip gloss
8. And apply your favourite bronzer and light pink blush.
9. Apply your other make up as usual.
Products i used:
* Euro colour eye liner pencil
* Water proof brown eye-liner from daiso
* Collection 2000 eye liner
* Avon Super enchant mascara ( Review here)
* Nyx round lipstick in Paris
I know this look uses 3 browns, i feel as though using browns gives a softer appearance than black. I wear this look everyday and i absolutely love it.
So what do you guys think of this weeks tutorial? Would you wear this look to Uni or work? Let me know in the comments below.. If you liked this post why not share it the links are below...
Don't forget to check out Blog Love Therapy to discover new blogs.. Until next time..